Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Earthquake in Egypt

Early today in the morning about 6.26 AM CLT an earthquake hit Egypt. Its force according to Richter Scale 6.3 , it is not a small one , 6 degrees earth quake is a big one ,but thank God it seems that it did not last too long because not so many felt it ,may be because it happened too early and the Egyptians especially in Cairo were sleeping after very long night.
The center of the earthquake is Aegean sea ,it is very active area.
Just take care because there are several warnings from Egyptian,Lebanese and Israeli scientists that the area will see a powerful earthquake lately.

4 comments:

  1. I knew it ... I felt it but no one said anything about it so I thought that I just imagined it and it was driving me crazy because I was almost sure that something happened but as the article says it did not last a long time may be less than a second.....
    Thank you!
    May Allah have mercy on us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really felt the earthquake, it lasted for about 20 seconds. It was really strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous#1, well it turned out that you did not imagine it after all :)

    @anonymous#2,thank Goodness it did not took more than 20 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt it shake me ohhhh

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.