Monday, October 3, 2016

Seen in Cairo : Waiting for the trip to start

On the board of a train at Cairo's Ramses railway station 
Back in May , I was waiting for a short  trip to Alexandria to start from Cairo on the board of a train at Ramses railways station. I love train trips but I hated waiting.
The train window shutters bugged me at first and looked like bars till I managed to open them as far as I remember.
Source : Instagram 
In case you wonder , all those photos are just a prelude for bigger series of photos from the Mermaid of the Mediterranean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.