Thursday, May 29, 2014

Egyptian Presidential Elections Day One in Video

Here is a short , very short video clip I made during my tour in the polling stations early Monday morning.

I edited it on YouTube editor because my laptop is dying and can not edit anymore video clips let alone HD videos.

As you can see there was high turnout of elderly and middle age men as well women in the early hours of the first day of the Egyptian presidential elections.

Here is my coverage of the first day , second day and third day as the photos I took in the first two days of the elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.