Tuesday, April 21, 2009

At last Hosni Mubarak is going to Washington

And what is more wonderful is that the invitation came from D.C itself !!

After years of absence President Hosni Mubarak is going to visit D.C in spring as he used to do , of course the visit won’t to discuss the future of the American-Egyptian relations as a main issue but it is rather about Palestine.

Bobby Gates announced that Obama has invited Mubarak , Abbas and Bibi to separate negotiations in order to revive the peace process in Mideast , well I respect this move but I do not understand why Egypt would go in separate negotiations as if we are having fights with Israel !!

Pardon me it was a busy day and I was going to close my PC and get some sleep but this news has just surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.