Sunday, January 27, 2008

Barack Obama has won SC

You heard right Obama has won SC and this time he has won with a huge victory "58%"

Check it from the CNN

South Carolina has a powerful black voice power and you all know that race played an important role especially with the war of the words between Obama from one side and the Clintons from another side and Edwards from the third side.

By the way it is not only the Blacks voted for Obama I believe in SC as the Whites there are about 68.88% ,also it is interesting to know the Women voters were more than the male votes , check the CNN again , the women are the main base for Hilary Clinton , I feel that there is a switch

Poor Edwards when he and the rest of the runners know that it is now two persons race : Obama and Clinton !!??

It seems that the rumours about Obama did not work , the one concerning homosexuality and drug use , it is strange that all presidential candidates are homosexuals or having affairs with their sectaries or they took drugs when they are young

Now our eyes will head towards Florida to see who will win from the Republicans

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeinobia,

    Barack Obama admitted that he experimented with drugs in his autobiography, but decided to turn his life around because he did not want to become another black male statistic. I am glad he didn't become a statistic either on drugs, in jail, or dead. Few here hold the drug issue against him because he was open and honest enough to have admitted it in his autobiography which was a number one best seller here. I have not heard of the homosexual allegations, but I have read about such allegations against Hillary.

    Anyway, you have an interesting blog which I added to my blogroll almost 2 weeks ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sincerae , first thanks for add and let me you tell that your blog is great and romantic too and I added it to my blogroll and google reader

    About Obama I read about his drug in his bio and I really respected his honesty ,the talk about his homosexuality I found about in Jeffrense.com website
    Hilary well I read about her before and I talked about it
    these all are used as war against each other , the good thing is that people now understand this ,they won't be fooled easily

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.