Wednesday, December 20, 2006

You and Me are the person of the Year in Time

Oh yes I guess you heard the news

You and me from bloggers,Vloggers,Mobloggers and all those geeks and nerds who post their thoughts to the Internet are the person of the Year in Time

Forget the presidents,Kings,Angles and demons , no it is me and you ,the regular human beings who really made it this year

I am very happy

Because I am a blogger , they choose a blogger

Because I got an account in Youtube and MSN soap box

Because I got an account in Flicker

I am so happy

I know that some won't like it especially here in Egypt from security and regime as they consider now bloggers as their enemy !!

From the Time.com

From my friend Tarek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.