Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Father and A Son

We are expected from those who follow the Lebanese scene that the ciders country who will live the couple of days days of protests from the Shiite and Lebanese free National Christian current supporters who are demanding a national unity cabinet instead of the current one , yet instead today despite all the expectations it seems to me that we are going to see protests from the other side from the majority camp as they refer it or to be accurate the Christian phalange members are going or also to be more accurate they are taking the street right now according the news reports from Lebanon

They are angry for the terrible murder of Pierre JR El Gemayel , the young minister of industry who didn't reach his 40s , who was just married from a short period , the heir of the Phalange party Christian legacy with all its pros and cons .

First I would like to say despite I don't like the Phalanges for this bloody history ,for their too much anti-Syrian /pro-western yet I am very sad for his death like this and I feel very sorry for his family , for his brother and even for those who loved from his supporters

It broke my heart the scene of his father today when he came on air to calm down the phalanges supporters and asking them to be quiet and make this night a night of prayer dedicated to his son , look I live in another country yet I know the Gemayels did terrible things in Lebanon and other families lost their sons and fathers because of them just like Soliman Franjiah , the deceased uncle like his father Tony , his mother and his brother and sister , yet Amin's look in the hospital , the shock on his face , the way he walked , he was holding that old lady nun whom I believe is his aunt

and he was walking with her and she seemed to be much more stronger than her old age , I believe the faith factor got a great deal her , the former president seemed me that he took some tranquilizer from the look on his face

really I feel his pain , losing son is a terrible thing whether you are president or you are a beggar , anyway today I believe this man Amin Gemayel is feeling now like those people who lost their sons in the civil war because of the phalanges genocides

You know I never thought that Amin was going to speak tonight but I was surprised when the lady anchor in LBC said that he would speak once and I even was surprised more to know that he was going to attend in a regent meeting with the 14th of March group  "I believe he already did "

I just wish that others would learn from this experience and know that they can see the death of their sons in their life time 

p.s : Did you know that Amin Gemayel was born and spent his childhood in El-Mansoura in Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.